Additional Resources for Union Members
Workers who have lost hours or their job due to COVID-19 may be eligible for SNAP Food Assistance. Find out more information.
Visit the Mass Building Trades Council’s Best Practices page for information on the following:
- Vaccine distribution, eligibility, and the registration process
- Special resources for veterans
- Current COVID-19 restrictions in Massachusetts
- Free COVID-19 testing
General President Callahan has issued a message to IUOE Members: The health and safety of IUOE members is always our top priority, but it is more important than ever that we provide you with the most current information and resources available. We have pulled together some helpful tools and guidance for IUOE Members that puts the latest health and safety measures front and center.
Additional COVID-19 guidance for union members and families:
For guidance and support in American Sign Language, watch the CDC’s ASL video series on COVID-19. Subjects include:
- COVID-19 Prevention Tips
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- What Older Adults Need to Know about COVID-19
- What Is My Risk for COVID-19?
- 10 Things You Can do to Manage COVID-19 at Home