Operating Engineers Charitable Foundation, Inc., established in 2018, follows the Local’s long track record of giving back to the communities where we live and work. The Foundation hosts several fundraisers throughout the year, including its Annual Golf Outing at Stow Acres Country Club.
We’re proud to support dozens of community organizations and charitable causes across New England, including:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Marshfield, Providence, South Boston, Woburn, Dorchester, Medford/Somerville, and Stoneham/Wakefield
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham & Women’s Children Hospital
- Community Labor United
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Edwina Martin House
- Gavin House
- Helmets to Hardhats
- Jimmy Fund
- Kevin Carroll Fund
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Massachusetts
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- MJW Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Shriners Hospital
- St. Jude’s Foundation
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Special Olympics Massachusetts
Watch the video below to learn about the Foundation and its recent donation to substance abuse and mental health organizations across the region.