Thank you for your continued efforts to stop dangerous “Right to Work” legislation in New Hampshire. All of our union Brothers and Sisters across the Granite State are committed to stopping this anti-worker bill, and together, we have made a tremendous impact.
Please help us keep up the fight. This month, we’re focused on contacting the legislators who have the power to stop “Right to Work” in its tracks:
- All members: Call fellow union members in swing districts every Tuesday and Thursday:
- Join a phone bank to call union members in targeted House districts to urge them to ask their Representatives to oppose SB61 when it comes up for a vote.
- Phone banks will be on Tuesday mornings from 10 AM-12 PM and Thursday evenings from 6-8 PM.
- SIGN UP for a shift: https://bit.ly/2SmnaFM. Once you sign up, you’ll have the option to phone bank virtually or in-person at the New Hampshire AFL-CIO (see a map).
- New Hampshire residents: Say “thank you” to our pro-worker allies in the State House.
- Use our digital tool to send a “thank you” note to key representatives who have committed to vote “NO” on “RTW”: https://bit.ly/3gYPSGX