Brothers and Sisters,
Tomorrow, we have the chance to protect workers and unions across the Granite State. Our strength is in our numbers. We urge you to add your voice when the New Hampshire House Committee on Labor hears the bill.
If you haven’t signed up yet, follow these steps to testify at the hearing:
- Visit this link.
- Select the date of the hearing: March 25.
- Select the committee: “House Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services.”
- Choose the Bill: “10:00 am – SB61.”
- Select “Member of the Public” under the “I am” dropbox.
- Fill in the content box under “I’m Representing” with “Myself.”
- Check the circle stating “I Oppose this Bill.”
- If you wish to speak during the hearing to present your testimony, check the box next to “I Wish to Speak on this Bill.”
- Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page to enter your contact information and submit your opposition and/or request to testify.
You may also submit written testimony to the House Labor Committee. Send your comments to HouseLaborIndustrialandRehabilitativeServices@leg.state.nh.us.
Thank you again for helping us protect working families in the Granite State.