Brothers and Sisters,
We’re one of the strongest unions in the industry — and we need elected leaders who will stand with us to keep it that way.
It’s on all of us to do our part and vote to elect candidates who’ll defend our unions, and protect our jobs and families.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/2Bn8GgK
- Apply for a mail-in ballot: https://bit.ly/3h84lNG
- Mail-in ballot applications were mailed to all registered voters. Make sure to fill out your application and send it back before August 26.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/32M6VFf
- Apply for an absentee ballot: https://bit.ly/3fRDDsc
- If you’re returning your completed absentee ballot by U.S. Mail, the clerk must receive it by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, September 8 for the primary and Tuesday, November 3 for the general election.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/2OFVwyq
- The deadline to register to vote for the general election is October 19.
- Apply for an absentee ballot: https://bit.ly/3fPP83k
- Absentee ballots can be requested up until the third business day before the election.
Together, we can protect our jobs and benefits and keep Local 4 strong for years to come.
Operating Engineers Local 4