Local 4 and its Branches proudly partner with the Labor Relations Division of Construction Industries of Massachusetts, the Foundation & Marine Contractors Association of New England, Inc., the Buiding Trades Employers Association of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts, and the Labor Relations Division of the Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts, Inc.
Political Action Committee / Social Action Committee
The Political and Social Action Committee (PAC/SAC) Funds, administered by the Local shall be funded by a voluntary five (5) cents per hour payroll deduction, the purpose of which shall be to enable the Local to participate more fully in matters affecting the welfare of its members.
Wage Schedules – Effective June 1, 2023
Wage Schedules – Effective May 1, 2023
Dues – Union Dues Only
- Click the red button below. Enter your name, registration number, credit card number, and the desired payment amount.
- Your dues will be credited the next business day and your receipt will be sent in accordance with your payment.
- Please note that a transaction fee is added for online payment. To avoid this fee, we recommend the standard method of check, mail, or in-person payment.
- This online payment service applies to Union Dues and Group Life Insurance Payments only. For Union Dues questions, please call the Union Hall at 508-533-1433.
- For working dues payment and procedure, please call the Funds Office at 508-533-1400.
Members are encouraged to remit dues payments on an annual basis ($180). Quarterly dues may also be paid in three, six, or nine-month increments. Dues payments can only be credited to your account on a quarterly basis, and must coincide with the calendar quarters. Quarterly dues are due on the first day of each quarter.
International and Local 4 Death Benefits
Sick and Death Benefit Information
For any questions regarding either of these death benefits, please call the Membership Office at the Union Hall at 508-533-1433.
For additional death benefits, visit the Benefit Funds website.
Employers are able to enter their remittance reports via the Benefit Funds website.